Position at (COMPANY NAME)
The duration of this full-time internship is a minimum 6 months and up to 12 months.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you'll need for success at (COMPANY NAME). In this role you will:
* Validation of marketing and pricing claims and deductions support in accordance with established program policies and procedures.
* Research and support revenue related deduction disputes and post audits from customers
* Business partnering with cross functions including external customers, Regional Sales and Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain
* Assist in account analysis, reconciliation and reporting at month-end
* Assist with internal and external financial audits and reviews
* Prepare ad hoc analyses and participation in special projects as needed
* Review of customer contracts and procedures for revenue deduction programs to ensure compliance
* Identify improvement opportunities in claims processing and support process changes
* Understanding of accrual accounting, excellent analytical skills in researching claims and ability to handle detail.
* Good communication skills are essential
* Highly organized and ability to manage priorities and deadlines
* Proficient with Excel
* Oracle experience a plus
Recently completed degree in business, finance or accounting.
(COMPANY NAME) is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at xxx-xxx- xxx6 for assistance.
|Posted on:||05 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|