class="detail-content collapse show">
(COMPANY NAME) was founded in 2015 and its mission is to enable better organisations. (COMPANY NAME) simplifies and automates recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich and we have offices in Dublin, London and Madrid. Globally we are home to 500 employees, 2,500 customers and we're growing rapidly. In January we acquired $75 million in 'Series C' funding, led by Silicon Valley VC firm Accel. We're rated 4.7/5 on Glassdoor to work for with a 100% CEO favourability. 98% would recommend a friend to work here. We were listed by CB Insights as one of '50 Future Unicorns' to watch and we achieved record breaking months in terms of new business in June and July this year.
People are our passion. At (COMPANY NAME) 'People & Organisation' is not "just" a department, it is our core business. As a HR Software Company it is our aim to be a role model for other companies. We are currently searching for a full-time Talent Acquisition intern to join us for a minimum of six months.
* Support our Recruiting Team on all things hiring with a specific focus on interview scheduling
* Ensure our candidates have a great experience interviewing with us (candidate care)
* Participate in stakeholder meetings and make an active contribution toward improving the hiring process
* Support the team during any recruiting events that may take place
* Take on additional people team projects as required
What you need to succeed
* You are a student or a recent graduate of business administration, human resources or a similar field of study
* You enjoy working analytically and do not shy away from challenges
* You prefer to approach problems and find a solution rather than admire them
* You enjoy working with people and are a talented organiser
* You may have some experience in recruiting or a HR function
* You are fluent in English (written and verbal)
Why (COMPANY NAME)
* Market rate remuneration & generous paid holiday allowance
* Immerse yourself in the complexity of our start-up world and gain valuable experience within the tech industry
* A lot of responsibility and ownership right from the startThe well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we've recently opened our Dublin office in the Docklands area all employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19. (COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.
Apply for this position
Being a (COMPANY NAME) means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company and at the very same time: your own. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have a great product, an amazing team with almost 500 employees and a market that is only waiting to be developed. By now we already have more than 2500 customers, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe. At (COMPANY NAME), we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward-thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?
Apply for this position
|Posted on:||06 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Human Resources / Recruitment|
|Job duration:||6 months|