Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is looking for a HR Administrator to meet our colleagues needs and support the people practices within Zurich Ireland the HR Administrator works closely with the wider HR team to deliver on process administration, coordination, compliance, and delivery. This role collaborates with the wider HR team to optimize people, structure, process, and culture, with the goal of achieving business results. Executes day-to-day HR, Integrated Talent Management responsibilities and HR Services priorities to support delivery of the business strategy. Provide efficient and effective administrative services, ensure tasks are completed to the agreed standard and confidentiality of employee data is maintained.
As a HR Administrator your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
* Maintain records of office activities, business transactions, and employee records compliantly.
* Store/Scan and maintain electronic personnel files.
* Compute, record and proofread data and other information.
* Complete invoicing activities
* Coordinate events in line with company benefits
* Order materials, supplies, and services, and complete records and reports.
* Other administrative duties as assigned
* Identify and comply with the main principles relevant to legal and regulatory controls that govern standard work practices
ITM & Talent Acquisition relative
* Support the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Generalist with the:
* Coordination and administration of processes within acquisition including diary management and communications with candidate/ manager/ agency and business.
* Administration to support activities including Refer a Friend, Early career programmes i.e., Apprenticeship, Interns and Grad Dev Prog etc
* Engage with the HR payroll team and Pension team in a timely manner to meet deadlines and ensure the new starter is processed effectively.
* Engage with hiring managers to advise and arrange a Zurich Welcome Gift for new
* Manage ITM Mailboxes and coordinate responses with the relevant SMEs and/or action appropriately in a timely manner
Human Resource Services relative
* Support the HRS team with the
* Management of HR Mailboxes and coordinate responses with the relevant SMEs and/or action appropriately in a timely manner
* Administer colleagues' administrative requests compliantly
* Provide effective reporting to support the HR team
* Administer CoreTime requests/escalations
* Support the wider HR team with adhoc request for people data
* Meet deadlines to ensure payrolls and other critical people processes are met
* Access various systems to process data and assist analysis of this to support decision making
Team Collaboration, Performance and Support
* Challenges risks and controls in all our processes to ensure we remain compliant and track events to aid lessons learned and track progression/mitigation.
* Ensure all documentation from HR is branded effectively and particular attention to detail is taken and reviewed by the team leader/peer to eradicate errors and employee dissatisfaction.
* Develop and grow in your role, seek opportunities to stretch your abilities and to engage projects to broaden your HR professionalism.
* Model behaviours that demonstrate commitment to corporate values.
Your Skills and Experience
As a HR Administrator your skills and qualifications will include:
* Proven experience in a HR administration role
* Relevant 3rd level degree required. CIPD qualification, achieved or in progress an advantage.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills required
* Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
* Excellent administration and prioritization skills and keen eye for detail
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational, and negotiating skills
* Strong client service orientation with discretion and confidentiality
* A team player with a flexible, positive attitude towards work
* Adheres to all policies governing the employment process to ensure compliance
Primary work location is Dublin. Position is Blackrock-based but occasional travel may be required to other Zurich locations.
If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter Marie Byrne is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button "Apply online".
Who we are
Zurich is one of Ireland's leading insurance companies providing a wide range of general insurance and life insurance products and services. The company employs over 1,000 people across its locations in Dublin and Wexford.
Zurich is a strong brand - with our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich, we foster a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our purpose and values are designed to protect, inspire confidence and help our employees reach their full potential. We value and defend what is right and promote opportunities for equity among our professionals, regardless of gender, disability, LGBTQ +, race, ethnicity, generations, belief, etc. Join Zurich and be part of this culture. Together we are committed to delivering on our purpose - Let's Create a Brighter Future Together
|Posted on:||26 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|