Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is looking for a Talent Acquisition Team Lead to pro-actively partner with hiring managers and senior members of the business. The Integrated Talent Management Talent Acquisition team act as the first point of contact for all acquisition activities and provide a dedicated service to enable high quality, targeted hiring. We champion the Zurich brand, positioning Zurich as an Employer of Choice to ultimately deliver a sustainable competitive advantage to the business in Ireland.
As a Talent Acquisition Team Lead within the Zurich Ireland Integrated Talent Management team, you will manage the Talent Acquisition team and manage all local recruiting services delivery including supporting a front-line recruitment strategy, requisition posting, candidate sourcing activities, hiring diverse talent, advertising research and search activities to ensure streamlined processes and continuous pipeline of talent.
As a Talent Acquisition Team Lead your performance management accountabilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
* Model behaviours that demonstrate commitment to purpose & values.
* Oversee use of performance management process in area of responsibility and complete performance management cycle for direct reports.
* Mentor team members in specialised recruitment e.g., IT/Technical and cross company recruitment to ensure adequate succession plans in place for all roles.
* Take action to manage own personal development and encourage others to do the same
The role's core deliverables rely on delivering service to internal clients, including executive or Sr. Management level. Using subject matter expertise to address, high-level questions and issues and being the point of contact for Ireland in cross country/EMEA forums.
The general protocols of a Talent Acquisition team include the below and as the Talent Acquisition Team Leader you will lead the Talent Acquisition team to deliver on these effectively while taking accountability to track/report on performance and delivery, of the team, for upward sharing with the HR Business Partners/key stakeholders to influence decisions/actions that continuously improve how we deliver to our people/business.
Employee Brand Proposition
* Lead the Zurich brand through effective advertising aligned to the Zurich Purpose & Values and collaborate with Hiring Managers to ensure consistency in our approaches.
* Demonstrate our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion through the full acquisition process, attraction, application, screening, interview, selection, contract terms & onboarding.
* Utilise all mediums effectively to highlight the employee brand proposition internally & externally i.e., Workplace, SharePoint, Job Boards, and ITM/TA communications.
Screening & Selection
* Review the Zurich Group Assessment & Selection guidelines to implement best practice
* Champion Internal promotion and challenge constructively with your opinions.
* Complete Unconscious Bias training and support hiring managers to understand possibilities. Send new hiring managers training also.
* Utilise consistent approaches that are transparent and are aligned to the Talent Acquisition Protocol that demonstrate a fair process for all involved.
* Validate offers with BOP/BC/HM/Comp team as appropriate and ensure all tracking and recording of all documentation, including references, applications, offers, contracts etc are performed in accordance with Data Protection and Record Retention guidelines
* Engage with the HR payroll team and Pension team in a timely manner to meet deadlines and ensure the new starter is processed effectively.
Application and Assessment
* Ensure engagement with Hiring Managers and Business Partners/Consultants validate the requirements effectively and map plans and touch points for a smooth delivery.
* Remain cognisant of budget and deadlines and ensure to update BPs/HMs if there if any challenges occur.
* Understand the candidate journey and the moments that matter to ensure best in class experiences
* Ensure all Talent Acquisition protocols are effectively administered in a transparent and evidenced way.
* Coordinate and administer end to end processes of acquisition including diary management and communications with candidate/manager/agency and business.
* Utilise Behavioural Interview Guides to ensure consistent questioning and assessment
* Explore all routes to attraction/identification of appropriate talent for Zurich roles including Refer a Friend, Early career programmes i.e., Apprenticeship, Interns and Grad Dev Prog etc
* Engage and review partners/agencies on the preferred service listing to ensure they meet and understand Zurich's preferred behaviours, values, and technical needs.
* Engage with hiring managers to advise and arrange a Zurich Welcome Gift for new starters in recognition of one of the moments that matter and ensure the manager is aware of expectations regarding their engagement pre-start date.
* Collaborate with HR and the business to ensure the Zurich Welcome Day shares validated company, culture, performance & compliance information, and useful communications on how to have the most impactful first 100 days
* Ensure the Manager toolkit is relevant and reviewed/updated regularly and shared with hiring managers.
* Review Group Acquisition Survey results highlighting successes and improvements that may be required.
Team Collaboration, Performance and Support
* Continuously challenge risks and controls in all our processes to ensure we remain compliant and track events to aid lessons learned and track progression/mitigation.
* Ensure all documentation from TA is branded effectively and particular attention to detail is taken and reviewed by the team leader/peer to eradicate errors and employee dissatisfaction.
* Develop and grow in your role, seek opportunities to stretch your abilities and to engage in non-Talent Acquisition projects to broaden your HR professionalism.
* Model behaviours that demonstrate commitment to corporate values.
* Coach and provide technical advice and counsel within and outside operating unit.
* Ensure active reporting/tracking is managed and shared effectively, responsibly, and timely.
* Support and share team successes and challenges to celebrate and collaborate on improvements together. Together we all succeed.
* Various HR strategic projects to enhance or people proposition in a lead or team member capacity.
* Continuous Improvement Projects
* Cross company initiative involvement representing HR or for your own development
Your Skills and Experience
As a Talent Acquisition Team Lead your skills and qualifications will include:
* Strong background in Talent Acquisition required
* Previous experience working as a Team Lead
* Relevant 3rd level degree required. CIPD qualification, achieved or in progression advantage.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills required
* Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
* Experience administrating applicant tracking (use of SuccessFactors would be advantage)
* Experience in communicating HR policies and benefits packages
* Demonstrated interest or experience in human resources activities
* Excellent administration and prioritization skills and keen eye for detail
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational, and negotiating skills
* Strong client service orientation with discretion and confidentiality
* A team player with a flexible, positive attitude towards work
* Adheres to all policies governing the employment process to ensure compliance
Primary work location is Dublin. Position is Blackrock-based but occasional travel may be required to other Zurich locations.
If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter Marie Byrne is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button "Apply online".
Who we are
Zurich is one of Ireland's leading insurance companies providing a wide range of general insurance and life insurance products and services. The company employs over 1,000 people across its locations in Dublin and Wexford.
Zurich is a strong brand - with our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich, we foster a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our purpose and values are designed to protect, inspire confidence and help our employees reach their full potential. We value and defend what is right and promote opportunities for equity among our professionals, regardless of gender, disability, LGBTQ +, race, ethnicity, generations, belief, etc. Join Zurich and be part of this culture. Together we are committed to delivering on our purpose - Let's Create a Brighter Future Together
|Posted on:||26 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|