We're seeking great minds like yours to help us build the next-generation in database technology. Join the team that is helping the world's most sophisticated organisations transform their industries by making data stunningly easy to work with!
As an Intern, you will collaborate closely with full-time engineering mentors on either an existing team or a new project. In both cases, you'll do work that matters and gain practical software engineering experience. Interns are fully integrated software engineers who spend the summer pushing code, working on (COMPANY NAME)'s products, internal tools, and more!
Our opportunities in Dublin include working on the Query Engine of the (COMPANY NAME) database or full-stack development on our Database Management tool, Ops Manager or on our Kubernetes Operator.
What we are looking for in you
* You are in the process of receiving a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields. We will also consider candidates from Coding Bootcamps or similar programs
* You have a solid foundation in CS theory, with strong proficiencies in data structures, algorithms, databases, and software design
* You are genuinely interested in (COMPANY NAME) the company and are eager to use (COMPANY NAME) in a project, if you haven't already
What you'll find at (COMPANY NAME)
* You will work on impactful and exciting things that will see the light of day
* You will learn a lot including cutting edge technologies, new languages, and sophisticated development practices
* You will be mentored by incredible engineers who are passionate about developing your skills and helping you grow
You must be able to provide evidence to the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the Republic of Ireland and expecting to graduate in the next 12-24 months.
*(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunities employer*
|Posted on:||31 Oct 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|