To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Location: Dublin, Ireland
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at (COMPANY NAME). Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
(COMPANY NAME)'s Site Reliability Engineering organisation is looking to hire a number of talented Software Engineering Interns to join our team; Successful candidates will have the opportunity to learn on the job with a world class SRE's, made up of cross disciplined teams including; Software Engineers, Systems Engineers and Dev Ops specialists and actively contribute to our exciting mission to deliver ever more reliable, resilient solutions for our Customers, and leverage cutting edge technologies to automate operational tasks. You will have the opportunity to operate as fully functioning member of the team and gain valuable real world experience, with the potential to secure a full time position following completion of your studies.
* Active participation in regular team meetings and ceremonies, planning sessions and direct contribution to ongoing engineering projects.
* Engagement with mentor, management and stakeholders, taking on requirements, execute on same, asking for help when needed and taking onboard feedback.
* Keeping records up-to-date and organized throughout the internship supporting the regular feedback process.
* Assisting with team's program status reporting and documentation updates in line with project deliverables.
What we're Looking for:
* Strong knowledge of Python, Java, GoLang or similar Object-Oriented Languages.
* Knowledge of SOQL or a similar query language such as SQL or MySQL
* Knowledge of Json, csv files handling, scripting and data analytics / science.
* Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude - comfortable with communication via Video Conference, Collaboration tools and in person.
* Basic knowledge of APIs, HTTP protocol and integration of 3rd party software and data services
* Working knowledge of Public Cloud Infrastructure; AWS, GCP, Azure etc is a plus
* Knowledge of "User experience" design principles
* Familiarity with GitHub is an advantage
* Basic knowledge of Linux OS/Admin; RHEL/Centos/Ubuntu etc
* Familiarity with (COMPANY NAME) platform is desirable but not a prerequisite.
* Customer service mindset - energetic, friendly, and patient
* Desire to learn and grow
Futureforce is (COMPANY NAME)'s global university recruiting program dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating next generation talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company.
With offices all over the world, Futureforce recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||10 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|