To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Summer 2021 Intern - Software Engineer
This is your time to shine. As the world leader in enterprise cloud computing, we release 3 new versions every year with close to 100 new features each release. You will write code that reaches millions of subscribers who use a number of our applications ranging from Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud and Security to just name a few. Additionally, you will work on our automated testing infrastructure and craft the tools that provide real-time monitoring of our service. With such a quick turnaround, we don't want our interns to sit on the sidelines and enjoy the view- we want you to change the way our customers connect their business to the world!
As a Futureforce intern, you will not only get to contribute to the meaningful work our teams are doing, but you will also have the opportunity to interact with senior executives and network with a number of employees at (COMPANY NAME). In addition to these impactful opportunities, ensuring that you get to participate in a number of events outside of your day-to-day duties is something that is top of mind for us.
* Work under the direction of software architects and senior developers on a project that you will get to present to other interns and (COMPANY NAME) Developers
* Work with your team members on timely and relevant projects that may be included in a future software release
* Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
* Enrolled and working towards obtaining a BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
* Academic or professional/internship experience working in a professional coding setting is a plus
* Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
* Strong understanding of CS fundamentals and how to apply them to code
* Understanding of algorithms and data structures and how to efficiently implement them into a solution
* Ability to produce clear, efficient and concise code
* Team-player with the ability to work effectively and efficiently with others
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Commitment to putting quality first and delivering quality solutions
* Be a self-starter and possess a strong sense of self-motivation
* Ability to quickly learn new technologies
* Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
* General knowledge of front end and back end languages
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company.With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||13 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|