To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Are you a designer (researcher, strategist, UX, visual, industrial) interested in creating meaningful people-driven digital experiences with a relentless focus on impact at scale and evangelizing the value of the design process? Are you fascinated by human behavior and curious about how organizational culture, context and technology connect? Then we'd love to hear from you!
As an intern Associate Designer, you'll collaborate with researchers and strategists to solve some of (COMPANY NAME)'s biggest business challenges through cutting-edge, insight-based prototypes and designs. As part of the design team, you'll be involved in all aspects of a project, from user research and prototyping to product definition and pitching to business executives along the way.
We're looking for someone who can create exceptional user-centered work on projects and who teaches and inspires others with the value of design-from experimenting with new technologies to articulating key design principles to synthesizing trends. Of course as an intern we expect you to do this all in partnership with our varied practice members. We work with you, set you up for success, and learn from you.
About Business Technology Design
Business Technology Design is an internal-facing, entrepreneurial innovation team within (COMPANY NAME). We help our own internal businesses, like Marketing and Sales, recognize and interpret forces of change in their business landscape and partner with them to plot a course towards a more robust, digital future, through human-centered design. And we help build and deliver that future by using our own world-class technology to set our business on a path of growth and change!
Our engagements combine elements of strategic advisory, visioning, user research, ideation, storytelling, value propositions, workshop facilitation, rapid prototyping, end-user concept testing, and product design.
If you're interested in...
* Projects and teammates that push you to grow by challenging your assumptions, skills, and knowledge
* Working on cross-disciplinary teams
* Learning about new businesses at (COMPANY NAME) and applications
* Experimenting and prototyping with new technology to bring ideas to life in new ways
* Honing your storytelling craft to create engagement and conviction for customers
* Using design to catalyze change at the executive level
We'd like to hear from you!
* Serve as a champion for design thinking and a human-centered, entrepreneurial approach to strategic enterprise transformation with our internal business partners and customers
* Work with cross-functional teams of researchers, designers, strategists and technologists to design and conduct bespoke innovation engagements
* Support stakeholder and secondary research; participate in end-user primary research; recognize economically meaningful end-user pain points and unmet needs
* Support collaborative workshops then synthesize insights into defensible visions, frameworks, and concepts
* Support in-market concept testing and experimentation
* Continually keep abreast of emerging and best-in-class user experiences and maintain a high-level understanding of the capabilities of the (COMPANY NAME) platform
* Actively participate in creating, testing, and sharing new and better tools, methods and processes for conducting innovation engagements, and find ways to multiply the value of the insights gained from every engagement
* Currently undertaking degree in HCI, interaction design, product design, communication design, design thinking or related degree
* Ability to quickly bring ideas to life through a variety of means, from hand-drawn storyboards to functioning digital prototypes
* Strong understanding of design thinking and user-centered practices
* Experience working alongside software developers and solid understanding of the software development process
* Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, Invision experience
* Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
* Positive attitude, iterative and ability to work with teams
An online or digital portfolio is required to apply for this position.
About Business Technology
From design strategists and developers to product owners and architects, our Business Technology team provides a suite of products and enterprise applications across the entire company that enable the success of (COMPANY NAME)- both the company and the platform. Our employees, partners, and customers all expect a friendly, consumer-like experience at work, and we help deliver that by using our own (COMPANY NAME) technologies. We create trusted, smart, scalable solutions for customers-internally and externally-around the world.
About (COMPANY NAME)
The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at (COMPANY NAME). Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||18 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|