To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
As a summer intern you will have the opportunity to work on the (COMPANY NAME) platform and see the capabilities it has. You will be part of a team who ensures that the (COMPANY NAME) platform is up and running for our (COMPANY NAME) employees. In this role you will help resolve important and high visibility production issues; come up with innovative solutions and automations for the current manual work that the team performs. The successful candidate must be analytical, curious to understand what is behind the problem, agile and able to support multiple priorities.
* Can understand how the applications that are built perform when they are put in for a real test in front of thousands or users
* Opportunity to innovate solutions that can solve people problems with technology
* Resolve issues in a timely manner for applications in production
* Perform all tasks related to the day-to-day operations of several large implementations of (COMPANY NAME) including managing user access and sharing model.
* Maintain updated system documentation and (COMPANY NAME) policies/procedures
* Actively transfer knowledge throughout organization, participate in knowledge sharing projects to develop best practices, and lead knowledge sharing sessions
* Currently undertaking degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
* Have good analytical skills and be curious
* Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness, Strong technical problem solving skills, with an ability to troubleshoot complex application issues
* Willingness to learn and master unfamiliar technologies and/or concepts
* Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business requirements into application functionality
* Good understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and concepts
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to engage with emotional intelligence as required to avoid conflicts with customers based on personality differences and to make suggestions in a manner that is more likely to result in a desired outcome
* Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||18 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|