Job Posting End Date:April 2x, xxx1
Job Description Summary:
This role provides legal support to a busy legal function.
Trainee to attend the Law Society of Ireland PPC Hybrid Programme.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be expected to:
* Assist all members of the Legal Department on a diverse range of practice areas.
* Work on specific projects including research of legislation, case law, etc.
* Work on productivity improvement and technology projects, including the creation and upkeep of Department Systems.
* Assist with day to day administrative tasks ensuring same progressed in a timely fashion e.g. collation of documentation, assisting with contract management.
* Company Secretarial support.
* Any other duties as assigned.
* Law Degree or Degree in another field such as business
* Passed all the Law Society of Ireland FE1 Examinations
Related Work Experience:
* Experience in a Law Firm or other In- House Legal Team an advantage
* Computer skills: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, collaborative platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Yammer, Legal matter management software
* Strong presentation and drafting skills
* Excellent attention to detail, thoroughness and time-management skills
* Ability to multitask and highly organised
* Proactive attitude
* Creative to propose innovative solutions
* High level of commitment to compliance
* Capable of making decisions and being held accountable for them
* Trustworthy and confidential
Skills:Computer Literacy, Law, Legal Practices, Legal Support, Multitasking, Presentations, Researching, Time Management
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|