Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
WITHIN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
* Work with (COMPANY NAME)'s Fortune 500 customer base on their Software Adoption towards an (COMPANY NAME) Digital Enterprise.
* Provide onsite and remote customer service delivery via project engineering, assessment and safeguarding services from (COMPANY NAME)'s best practice solutions.
* Complete an intensive 3-month (COMPANY NAME) training with certification, followed by 3 months of Product/Technology specific training to get you ready and prepared to support our customers
* Become a valued Delivery Engineer in some of (COMPANY NAME)'s world-renowned products including S/4HANA, HANA Platform, (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform, (COMPANY NAME) Analytics Cloud and bespoke products in Machine Learning, Data Science topics and new Development Proof of concepts.
* Provide Global Mission Critical support for issue resolution in your specific area of expertise.
* Have the opportunity to work in a Global Multinational and the World's largest Business Software Company, closely working with Development, Sales and Operational organisations within (COMPANY NAME)
* Develop End-to-End analysis of a customer business solution in order to execute the best engagement plan to safeguard their solution, as an engineer, project manager or Technology advisor
* Get involved! With a strong employee engagement focus we look for candidates to embrace new challenges in an exciting and growing organisation.
* Honorary University Degree (Level 7 - 9) in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Science or Engineering or similar
* Strong skills in industry known programming languages
* Proven attention to detail, with focus on quality assurance
* Team player who wants to work in an innovation-driven environment
* Out-of-the-box thinker
* Business fluent in English (written and verbal)
* Experience in software engineering whether as:
* Intern or working student
* As part of development projects at university
* As contributor and/or main full-time resource
The role requires flexibility to travel to Europe and other locations, therefore YOU MUST HAVE FULL WORK RIGHTS TO WORK AND TRAVEL THROUGHOUT THE EU
We can offer start dates in June 2021 & Sept 2021
ABOUT THE TEAM
Center of Expertise (CoE) Ireland focuses on value management for our customers, helping them increase the value of their (COMPANY NAME) solutions and master their digital transformation journey, powered by (COMPANY NAME) S/4HANA and (COMPANY NAME) Cloud solutions.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Engineer, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Consulting, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Service
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|