About (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME), we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
(COMPANY NAME) in Ireland
Home to nearly 3,000 employees across 9 sites, (COMPANY NAME) in Ireland marks the company's dedication to developing the highest-quality products and finding lasting solutions to the unique health challenges across the region.
We're committed to developing locally manufactured healthcare solutions designed specifically for this market-from manufacturing nutritional products that give babies a strong start to creating diagnostic tools to help physicians guide treatment decisions for their patients.
Whether we're developing diagnostic tests to ensure local patients can benefit from the latest treatments or creating cutting-edge products, we're at the forefront of science and innovation in everything we do.
As a Supply Chain Internship Student you will….
* Assume full responsibility and contribute as a functional professional, which will give you hands on Experience while promoting your personal and professional growth.
* Receive mentoring.
* Work and network with professionals from all segments across the company.
* Receive induction Training.
* Have the chance to join different programs to help you build your network such as the Campus Ambassadors Program, Social Media Campaigns and local initiative among others.
We are currently sourcing Internship Applications across all our sites in Ireland and for students. To support our diverse businesses assignments, as a Supply Chain Internship / Placement with (COMPANY NAME) Ireland could involve supporting various departments through activities such as Product Planning, Scheduling, Purchasing, Supplier Quality, Warehousing or cost improvement projects.
What are we looking for?
To apply for an Internship position, the following criteria need to be applicable:
* Pursuing a relevant third level qualification in Bachelors of Science or general Business degree
* Candidates must have a minimum of 2.1 Grade in their degree course.
* Strong academic performance and extracurricular achievement.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven track record of teamwork, adaptability, innovation, initiative and integrity.
* Flexibility to be based at one of our (COMPANY NAME) sites
Closing Date for receipt of applications is Friday, 03 September 2021
Ireland > Donegal Town : R267
Ie - Shftpre0 (Ireland)
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
|Posted on:||16 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|