At (COMPANY NAME), Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You'll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Imagine yourself as a (COMPANY NAME) intern. Join (COMPANY NAME) today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
We're a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love-start your journey with us today!
Operations Program Manager
As an Operations Program Manager you have the unique opportunity to work on interesting projects on a global scale including end-to-end and cross product/services planning, transaction and data management, business process improvement, delivering efficiencies, and compliance. We capitalize on these strengths to deliver core foundational work processes for the company in an environment that values diversity, focuses on talent development, and recognizes and rewards great work.
* Uses end-to-end expertise of product/service/program/campaign launch, incentive operations, order-to-cash operations, and fulfillment to delight customers and provide a competitive business advantage to (COMPANY NAME) and its partners.
* Creates/delivers solutions that enhance satisfaction, performance, and/or business value.
* Builds trusted internal and external partnerships to enable great experiences.
* Provides the end-to-end delivery of products, services, processes, campaigns, or technologies (through projects and programs), by using established project, program, and process management methodologies
* Currently pursuing or have completed a bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or related field with at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship.
* Formal training in project and process management, financial accounting, business strategy and/or operations
* Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners, and customers.
* Ability to understand business metrics, customer, and market trends.
* Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
Visit our Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with (COMPANY NAME) and the country where you work
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|