We are recruiting for a Talent Capability Consultant to join the People Function Team within (COMPANY NAME).
The Talent Capability Consultant Will Ensure the successful delivery of the Talent & capability initiatives, supporting (COMPANY NAME)'s mission to attract, develop and highly retain talent individuals to deliver the (COMPANY NAME) strategy.
The role's duties & responsibilities:
* Coordinate and support the Early career programmes, Apprenticeships, Graduates & Interns. Work with Talent partner, recruitment partners & People consultants to deliver the agreed selection and assessment approach.
* Manage specific steps of the recruitment process journey, resource approval, regulatory approval, and the contracts process.
* Coordination and driver of rotations throughout the various Early career's programs, ensuring that they meet business needs, are aligned with capability build goals and individual interests and aspirations.
* Deliver high calibre induction and development events.
* Capture insights and learns from the various programmes and a method of measuring ROI. Be able to tell the story about why the programmes are important and how they help (COMPANY NAME) deliver its strategy.
* Support new hires throughout their journey, flagging any issues as appropriate and being their central point of contacts.
* Proactively utilise our e-learning platform to address learning needs across the organisation.
Skills & experiences required:
* Experience of delivering projects/programmes.
* Excellent PowerPoint and Excel data management skills.
* Outstanding written communication.
* Experience working with data, reporting, and generating insights and trends.
* Need to be able to plan and manage deadlines autonomously and with flexibility.
* Experience of working with external suppliers/ partners.
* Proven strong communications and relationship building skills.
* Ability to work as part of a small team and flex across programmes when needed.
* Helpful but not essential to have experience of student programs from Apprentice to MBA and to have knowledge of these cycles and market.
* Graduate or CIPD qualification preferred but not essential.
What will you get for this role?
* A competitive salary depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days (Pro Rata)
* Up to 40% discount for some (COMPANY NAME) products through "My (COMPANY NAME) Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
One of (COMPANY NAME)'s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities.
Our approach helps to ensure that (COMPANY NAME) is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Alice Neal in the Resourcing team on (+44)1xx xxx xxx6 or email@example.com
|Posted on:||01 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|