To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Summer 2021 Intern - Sales Strategy & Operations
Start Date: 16 June 2021
Do you have what it takes to be the best of the best? Do you thrive on challenging yourself, working as a team, learning, and achieving your goals? This is your time to shine! (COMPANY NAME) is now hiring for our 2021 Summer Internship Program.
We hire outstanding people who thrive in diverse environments, have a passion for technology innovation, place high expectations on themselves, understand the importance of flawless execution, and seek an environment where their talents can drive industry change.
During this immersive Program you will have the opportunity to support our Sales Strategy and Operations team South, which is acting as the right hand to sales leaders and to the CEO and COO of EMEA South for everything sales . This includes the planning, strategic projects and the day to day operations.
This is an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of growth at the most innovative software company. Sales Strategy is all about orchestrating growth. You will get insights into how (COMPANY NAME) plans and executes growth at scale. You will be involved in projects that help us set up the company to keep growing fast. To accomplish this, you will be excited to learn at a rapid pace and will identify and report on key indicators of sales performance and market opportunity, drive projects for the sales organisation, along with combining your experience, business acumen, and creativity to add value to the strategy team.
Your activities and responsibilities will include
* Strategy and operations interns will be onboarded and participate in team training sessions related to (COMPANY NAME) analytics, products, leadership, and business acumen
* Supporting the strategy team with analysis for the COO of the South region
* Owning a project that helps us determine investment decisions for the next year
* Gathering other strategic insights using market data and internal sales performance data
* Collaborating with other interns to present a final project to a panel of Sales Strategy Leaders
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
* Currently enrolled in a University degree (Bachelor/Master - not MBA), graduating in 2022
* Fluency in English
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following characteristics:
* Growth Mindset: You are passionate about the Technology industry, eager to learn and can thrive in an ever changing environment.
* Team-player: Success at (COMPANY NAME) is a team sport. You have a collaborative working style, demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and are keen to learn from other, diverse perspectives. You're a leader also, that can bring new plays to the huddle.
* Analytical thinker: You love to gain insights from data, logical reasoning skills and show high degree of flexibility and adaptability to get the job done in a demanding environment.
* A Force for Good: You can share the ways you pay it forward and give back to your community.
* enrolled in Bachelors Degree, preferably in a discipline such as engineering, science, economics, computer science etc.
* Out of the box mentality where "making the impossible, possible" is top of mind for any project involvement
* Previous exposure to Sales Strategy and Operations, Consulting, or B2B go-to-market strategies - ideally within the Technology industry.
* Ability to conduct and creative analysis, yet translate those results easily into digestible messages, communications and presentations
* Strong communication skills
* CV and Application screening will commence in March
* Interviews will run from March - April
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||20 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|