See yourself at (COMPANY NAME)
Join the team as our next Sales Development Intern for a duration of 3 months.
Who we are & why we're hiring
(COMPANY NAME) powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to work in a rapidly evolving and fast-paced environment, with a team that is nurturing, engaging and developing existing customers and new logos who have engaged with (COMPANY NAME) via events, conferences and symposiums, specifically their commercial and technical personas.
Sales Development/ Go to Market - The Inbound Sales Development Representative team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to learn and develop fundamental sales skills in preparation for an exciting and successful career in software sales. Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being (COMPANY NAME) product experts and consulting with customers to identify their needs and pain points.
In this role, you'll:
* Interact with both our existing customers and new customers on a daily basis; gaining their feedback and setting up follow-up meetings for the Sales Development Representatives to then follow-up.
* Work in an international, high-impact, diverse team.
* Collaborate with the team to tackle common challenges that are being highlighted by customers to the right areas of the business.
* Constantly look for areas of improvement in processes, systems and optimize. Be an advocate for existing and new customer needs.
* Help building reporting for your findings.
* Internalize the set of good habits (prioritization, consultative approach focused on the customer, accurate and relevant information giving, timely follow-up and goal orientation) that drives high-end sales execution.
* Identify new potential sales and position (COMPANY NAME)'s value to prospects.
* Identify customer's technical issues and help advise them to the support team.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. (COMPANY NAME) values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having "desired" qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering (COMPANY NAME). We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
* To have a keen interest in developing a career in Sales, ideally within technology as a field.
* To have a hungry entrepreneurial and "can do" spirit, as evidenced by successful interest in learning new technologies.
* Quick learner and strong communications skills in written and verbal - in English. Additional languages are a plus (German/ French/ Spanish/Italian/ Russian/ Dutch/ Swedish)
This role will be based in our Dublin office.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at (COMPANY NAME), including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
(COMPANY NAME) thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values - something we call (COMPANY NAME) Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions
|Posted on:||17 Dec 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||3 months|
|Languages:||English, German, French|