(COMPANY NAME) is used by over 30,000 brands worldwide including the Chicago Bulls, Sony Electronics, Indiana University, Make-a-wish Foundation, Edelman, and Subaru.These businesses rely on Sprout to create stronger relationships with their customers through social media.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for highly driven, outgoing and tech savvy sales representatives with strong business acumen to join our growing Customer Development team. As a Customer Development Representative, you will generate new business by qualifying and nurturing inbound leads as well as participating in outbound campaigns.
Joining the Customer Development team is an opportunity to fast track your career in sales. You should have an ability to consistently learn and apply coaching related to complex subjects such as mapping the value of our product to customer pain points and inbound selling best practices. Contributing at a high level in the Customer Development role will open opportunities to move through our growing global sales organization.
We're looking for a customer-focused, highly motivated, and driven individual with a desire to grow and advance a career in sales. If you have a proactive customer first mentality with the passion to demonstrate Sprout's commitment to being a joy to do business with, we'd love to talk to you!
These are the minimum qualifications that our hiring team is looking for in this role:
* Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, related field OR equivalent experience
* Relevant work/internship experience in sales - client facing, consulting or marketing
Additionally, these are the preferred qualifications that would indicate a particularly strong candidate:
* Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills - phone, email, and webinar
* Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new products
* Driven to succeed and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* SaaS experience is a plus, but not required
Within 1 month, you will…
* Complete (COMPANY NAME)'s new hire training & onboarding program alongside other new Sprout team members. You'll gain a broader understanding of our products and how your role fits into the organization.
* Partner with the Manager of Sales Development to define key success metrics for your role and how you will measure against them.
* Begin developing familiarity with our business, platform, and applications, as well as our company's key metrics.
* Acclimate yourself with the day to day responsibilities of Sprout's Sales Development team by shadowing team members, listening to recorded customer calls and working closely with our dedicated Enablement Manager.
* Begin receiving inbound leads and start your three month ramp to full quota (primary metric is sourced opportunities).
Within 3 months, you will…
* Create a professional and engaging first impression with our prospects.
* Thoroughly qualify inbound leads and collaborate with Account Executives for a smooth prospect experience.
* Prioritize leads and position relevant product features to solve business needs.
* Run initial discovery calls to identify customer requirements and expectations in order to make tailored product recommendations.
* Manage follow-up with calls-to-action to consistently build a sales pipeline.
* Meet activity and pipeline goals on a monthly basis.
* Consistently contact new leads with a sense of urgency and master clearing out your queue.
Within 6 months, you will…
* Consistently achieve your opportunity and revenue targets.
* Become an expert in all things social media, including advanced listening and employee advocacy.
* Have mastered the uses cases of successful customers across different verticals and sophistication on social media.
* Consistently reflect on your own skill and development gaps along with your Manager to identify personal and professional coaching areas.
* Step up as a leader in the Sales Development organization by mentoring new hires.
Within 12 months, you will…
* Have mastered the necessary skills needed to work a consistent inbound funnel, including time management, sense of urgency, and prioritization.
* Be a leader on the floor by sharing best practices and ways that you have been successful as an SDR.
* Ready yourself for the Business Development role, where you will source net new opportunities via outbound prospecting.
Of course what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can't bring your whole self to work, so we're committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We're proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team's shared belief in Sprout's mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
* Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families
* Progressive benefit programs
* High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
* Lunch options onsite, more than you can ever imagine
* Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Dublin's city centre
* Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. Anyone seeking employment here is considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex (including sexual identity), age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, arrest record or expunged or sealed convictions, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, province/state, or local law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better
|Posted on:||10 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|