Media Analytic Internship - 5xxx3
Analytics - Italy Assago, Milan
Media Analytic Internship, Assago
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of Media Analytic Internship will support TAM&Ad Intel Analytic Consultant Team in the analysis on advertising expenditures data provided to customers and in the development of reports and insights for the market. It will also work alongside for the comparison of different databases, the analysis of data extracted from (COMPANY NAME) software to carry out quality controls as well as for functional product analysis checks on new services.
The planned activities are primarily related to advertising expenditures data but also television audiences.
All activities require a proactive and constructive approach:
* create PowerPoint reports on digital advertising data including insights that can enrich the information content for clients.
* support in handling data requests coming from journalists.
* consistency testing activities between different databases related to digital advertising with the aim to highlight differences and critical issues.
* giving support in the test of new software for advertising creativity tracking (quality check and product critical issues) and in presenting the new product to customers.
* quality checks using (COMPANY NAME) client analysis software to verify the data accuracy of each daily/weekly/monthly update.
* tests on the new version of the core product of our business.
* analysis and review of a complex process (monthly net data estimation) with the aim of generating both a summary and detailed document to describe and later improve the flow.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
When opportunity knocks, you're the first to answer. You balance soft skills with sharp analytical thinking. You can learn just as much from a good conversation as you can from an article. You're not afraid to dive into new projects. Ambition brought you this far and you're ready to follow your career towards what's next.
* Excellent MS Office package knowledge (advanced Excel knowledge).
* Good knowledge of the English language, spoken and written.
* Confidence in the data analysis and in results sum up.
* Ease of learning data analysis software.
* A proactive approach to work.
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
We're in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we're measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what's happening now and what's coming next for our clients. Today's data is tomorrow's marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We're bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what's next with us at (COMPANY NAME): cxxxxxx.xxxxxxx.xxm
Job Type: Internship
Primary Location: Assago,Milan
Secondary Locations: , , ,