The intern will support the Project Design team in designing and developing architectural projects accordingly with Store Concept and Design guidelines of the brand to support the WW boutiques roll-out.
Under the guidance of the Project Design Manager:
* Prepare design feasibility studies and layout proposals
* Coordinate and cooperate with Project Management team to review and analyze projects briefs, prepare layout proposals, support the corporate and regional project review and approval process
* Support in managing corporate projects archive
* University degree in Architecture, Design
* Fluency in written and spoken English
* Excellent knowledge of Autocad (2D and 3D), Adobe Suite (in particular Photoshop and Illustrator), Rhinoceros/V-Ray and Revit.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Freehand drawing proficiency
* Creative and innovative approach related to Retail Design
* Detail oriented and highly organized
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|