Function: Marketing & Sales
Appointment Type: Fixed Term
(COMPANY NAME) Italia is looking for a talented and brilliant intern to join its THP (Tobacco Heating Products) Activation Team, based in Rome. The intern will suport the team in multiple activities related to Social Media & Influencers.
Main responsibilities will be:
* Analysis of data for reporting purposes (KPIs, targets, etc.);
* Management of social media insights from different integrated touchpoints;
* Continuously evaluate Social Media processes and trends and propose enhancements;
* Daily use of social media & influencer analytic tools;
* Support in the implementation of Influencers' plan;
* Point of contact for multiple agencies;
* Work closely with other departments to ensure communication flows.
The ideal candidate possesses:
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office package, in particular of Excel & PowerPoint;
* Good knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and other social media best practices;
* Good understanding of social media KPIs;
* Strong analytical skills ;
* Team player abilities;
* Positive and constructive attitude;
* Fast-learner, willing to adapt to a changing environment;
* Able to manage multiple tasks in parallel in a fast-moving environment;
* Able to prioritize tasks independently to meet deadlines;
* Proficient in written and spoken English and Italian languages;
* Currently enrolled/recently graduated from an undergraduate/graduate program majoring in Marketing, Management or related fields of study;
* Previous working experience is considered a plus.
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands - Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans - along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Potentially reduced risk Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Contractual Legal Entity: BAT Italia SpA (IT10)