FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our Future Talent Programme starting in September 2020 and become the next generation of engineers and leaders in our industry.
ABOUT FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
Future Talent Programme - leadership track is a two-year trainee programme to develop your leadership skills and give you broad business knowledge in an international environment. Being part of our Future Talent programme is an opportunity to explore and develop your potential as well as to contribute to (COMPANY NAME) development in a long-term perspective, building the organization of tomorrow. You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment. You will be recruited to a certain position with a permanent contract from day one. During your journey, you will follow a development plan that is specifically designed for you. It will include a combination of job-rotations into different organisations, international assignments, work in your own department as well as formal training and seminars. After that period, we believe you will be ready to cover the role you'd been hired for and give your contribution to the company.
More information about the Future Talent Programme is available at wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxxxt
JOIN OUR TEAM:
As a Development Engineer you will join a group of specialists in virtual engineering dealing with multi-disciplinary subjects as FEM/CFD analysis of the physical processes involved in liquid food packaging systems, advanced design methods for automatic machinery and packaging line simulation.
* Work in product and technology development project teams developing simulation models and performing technical calculations using commercial FEM/CFD tools
* Maintain and drive the knowledge in the area of computational mechanics by participating to technology know how project, developing models and simulation methods and writing technical documentatio
* Analyse results of experimental and test activities with the purpose of validating virtual simulations and building mathematical models of complex physical phenomena
* Master's degree in Mechanics/Civil/Aerospace/Materials Engineer
* Strong knowledge and interest in nonlinear computational mechanics and virtual engineering
* Knowledge of commercial FEM tools (Abaqus, Ansys or equivalent codes) and CFD tools (STAR CCM+, Fluent)
* Analytical and systematic approach to problem definition
* Team player, results-oriented and with good communications skills
Don't miss the chance to join our team!
If you want to make a difference within international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, submit your application in English online on our career site before 1st April 2020.
Recruitment process information: Please note that the applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis. If you are a match, you will be invited for a video interview, followed by a personal meeting with the Hiring Manager and a second-round structured interview with simulation exercises (with these we are measuring your soft skills)