FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our Future Talent Programme starting in September 2020 and become the next generation of engineers and leaders in our industry.
ABOUT FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
Future Talent Programme - technical track is a one-year trainee program to develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way. You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment.
From day 1 you will be delivering results as a true team member and hold a real position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. After the programme finishes you will have gained great experiences to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
More information about the Future Talent Programme is available at wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxxxt
In this role you will have the possibility to learn production lines and machines of converting factory and contribute to solve related issues.
You will participate to the mapping, planning and implementation of the Maintenance activities, Corrective-TBM-CBM and Predictive Maintenance.
You will work to improve reliability & efficiency of production lines, improving the diagnostic capabilities, developing improvement and participating in troubleshooting of complex faults. The candidate will be a superuser/administrator of process control systems, quality barrier systems, and SPC control systems, installed in continuous cycle production lines.
As an automation Engineer you will support development, validation, documentation and maintenance of innovative Mechatronic solutions related to production line in converting factory, based on the actual integrated automation architecture.
* Master's degree in mechatronics/electronics/electrotechnics/automation engineering
* Good Knowledge of PLC - control systems based on Industrial PC (PLC Siemens S7 & TA Portal programming languages is considered as a plus)
* Good Knowledge of Information & Operational Technology, operating systems and IP networks (Knowledge of industrial network Profinet - Profibus is considered a Plus).
* Knowledge of HMI systems (Siemens Wincc is considered a Plus)
* Knowledge of Mechanics & Electrical/Automation (Drive Systems - Motors and servomotor) & close loop control systems.
* Fluent in Italian & English, both written and spoken;
* Analytical, collaborative and communicative.
Don't miss the chance to join our team!
If you want to make a difference within international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, submit your application in English online on our career site before 1st April 2020.
Recruitment process information: Please note that the applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis. If you are a match, you will be invited for a video interview, followed by a personal meeting with the Hiring Manager and a second-round structured interview with simulation exercises (with these we are measuring your soft skills)