FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
Digital Solutions Engineer
We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our Future Talent Programme starting in September 2020 and become the next generation of engineers and leaders in our industry.
ABOUT FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
Future Talent Programme - technical track is a one-year trainee program to develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way. You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment.
From day 1 you will be delivering results as a true team member and hold a real position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. After the programme finishes you will have gained great experiences to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
More information about the Future Talent Programme is available at wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxxxt
JOIN OUR TEAM
As a Digital Solutions Engineer you will join the group of Technical Service into the Services Industry 4.0 Solutions & Digital Department, working as a part of a truly global company and international team of engineers from all over Europe
* Support development, validation, documentation and maintenance of innovative solutions related to (COMPANY NAME) digital solutions
* Work with a skilled service team located in Europe and Middle East to support and improve existing solutions
* Implement services to optimize customer operations, like performance dashboard and process digitalization
* Deliver service support for customer requests, issues
* Work with Issue Resolution teams to fix bugs and issues reported by customers
* Have finished recently or are about to finish this year your Engineering Bachelor or Master Degree with focus on Information Technology or similar
* High skills in IT and Networking
* Knowledge in Automation and PLC technologies will be considered a plus.
* Are driven by automation and the fast-developing aspects (IoT, Industry 4.0, etc).
* Are eager to travel (~50%)
* Have a mature, proactive and professional personality with the ability to create and utilize a broad network
* Have curiousness to work in a leading food packaging and processing industry
* You are fluent in Italian and English, both written and verbal
Don't miss the chance to join our team!
If you want to make a difference within international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, submit your application in English online on our career site before 1st April 2020