As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at (COMPANY NAME) you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for curiosity, motivation, determination and passion in people; for those who wants to capture the value and who have the passion for new technologies. If you like challenges, other cultures, new ways of thinking and exploring technology that can improve the lives of all of us, (COMPANY NAME) is just right for you.
We need people eager to learn in a real multi-country environment, from Russia to Argentina, developing consultative skills, engaging customer relations, discussing strategic network evolution based, analyzing and improving Customer Experience!
* Support integration activities and solution design
* Support Project Managers to analyse customer requirements, build the solution
* Analyse and improve Orchestration Solutions performance
* Work in a project team and be proactive member
* Share with (COMPANY NAME) community information/documents/competences
Be part of an international team focusing on supporting the analysis, the design and the development of end to end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be involved in providing profitable business for (COMPANY NAME) by translating customer needs and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals!
To be successful in the role you must have
* Degree in Telecommunication / Electronic Engineering / Information Technology or related field
* Knowledge in solving and conceptualizing use cases based on Data Science
* Statistical analysis and software development knowledge
* Linux administration knowledge
* Telecommunication vertical knowledge is a plus
* Very good knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
* Excellent presentation, negotiation and argumentation skills
What´s in it for you?
* Internship reimbursement and flexible working environment,
* You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
* Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
* Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
Here at (COMPANY NAME), our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds - you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xx/xxxxxxx/xxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxxxxs
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At (COMPANY NAME), we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or (COMPANY NAME)'s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Italy (IT) || || Naples || ServEng