As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at (COMPANY NAME) you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to join the Evolved Packet Core, User Data Management, IMS and Cloud Infra teams! You'll be engaged in developing service delivery capabilities to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of included technology network nodes and systems. Your scope of work will include the scenarios of integration, upgrade expansion, new features and functionality introduction and capacity expansion!
The included technology domains are: Evolved Packet Core, User Data Management, Cloud Infrastructure, IMS.
* Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
* Plan the implementation of the product exceeded the Age allowed configuration / integration work
* Execute product configuration
* Execute integration and migration work
* Prepare system test, module test and accept test
* Work to identify and drive improvements
* Handle post project activities
* E2e technical understanding
* Execute test
* Do Scripting & coding
To be successful in the role you must have
* Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
* Experience in: EPC, UDM, Cloud Infra, Security
* Specific preferred competence: Linux, IP Networking, Scripting and programming
* Crafting & innovating
* Applying expertise & technology
* Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
* Excellent planning and organizing skills
* Proficient knowledge of English language
* If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
What´s in it for you?
Here at (COMPANY NAME), our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds - you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xx/xxxxxxx/xxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxxxxs
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At (COMPANY NAME), we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or (COMPANY NAME)'s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Italy (IT) || || Rome || ServEng