(COMPANY NAME) is one of the leading Information and Communications Technology providers, with about 40% of the world's mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by crafting groundbreaking technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our Internet of Things, 5G, and automation technology stand ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are looking for an Integration Engineer to join the Cloud Infra teams! You will be engaged in developing service delivery capabilities to analyze, prepare, implement, and verify the configuration and integration of included technology network nodes and systems. Your scope of work will include the scenarios of integration, upgrade expansion, new features and functionality introduction, and capacity expansion.
* Execute product configuration
* Execute integration and migration work
* Prepare system test, module test and accept test
* You will work to identify and drive improvements
* Post project activities
* E2e technical understanding
* Execute test
* Scripting & coding
* Teamwork skills
* Academic degree in engineering (IT, Telecom) or equivalent experience in the deployment of system test and lead testing team.
* Demonstrated skills with Cloud Infrastructure
* Conceptual understanding of Openstack and containment (RHOSP-Vmware-Kub8-OpenShift) as well as systems and scripting related to the Linux-Unix world
* Creating & innovating
* Analytical learning and researching skills
* Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
* Excellent planning and organizing skills
* ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage
* Proficiency in English
What we offer:
* Paid internship and flexible working environment
* Benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and mentorship from knowledgeable colleagues for your professional improvement
* Direct collaboration with hardworking teams
* Work in a diverse and inclusive environment based on cooperation
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
(COMPANY NAME) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
(COMPANY NAME) complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, (COMPANY NAME) supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
(COMPANY NAME) expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Click here to find out more about our benefits
|Posted on:||24 Aug 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|