Internship - Maintenance Engineer (Settimo TO)
Established in 1872, (COMPANY NAME) is among the world's leading tyre producers. It is the only pure consumer tyre company that includes car, motorbike, and bicycle tyres as well as associated services.
(COMPANY NAME) has a distinct positioning in high value tyres, characterised by an advanced technology with more than 2,700 homologations obtained, thanks to partnerships with the most prestigious car manufacturers in the world. In order to achieve the highest levels of performance, safety and containment of environmental impact, (COMPANY NAME) has always been strongly committed to research and development, in which it invested 6.1% of revenue from high-value products in 2019.
Involved in motorsport since 1907, (COMPANY NAME) has been the exclusive official tyre partner of the Formula 1™ World Championship since 2011 and has just renewed the agreement until 2023.
The trainee, inserted within the Engineering area, will work alongside the tutor within the maintenance team in accordance with the PMS logic, performing the following activities:
- Data Collection, Analysis and Management of Engineering / Maintenance KPIs
- Supervising the PMS Maintenance System (PCS / CMMS) by performing data collection by defining, detecting and analyzing its performance indicators by monitoring the performance of the MDT, MTTR, MTBF indicators and performing reliability studies and technical analysis to improve the technical availability of the goods ;
- Development of proposals for improvement projects related to availability, reliability, maintenance and security of goods;
- Defining maintenance policies (corrective, preventive, predictive) by defining the plans and identifying the resources needed to implement them by helping in the analysis and subsequent correction of the right mix of maintenance policies;
- Definition of organizational behavior rules (procedures, operating practices, responsibilities, ...) by providing standard rules of application, supporting skills analysis, development and training of human resources;
- Prepare and promote the use of appropriate operational support tools (methods of analysis, information systems, ...);
- Analysis of material management, promoting standardization (spare parts, consumables, ...). (agrees with the maintenance manager of the technical and strategic stock required for maintenance activities);
- Analyze the performance of the Buy Maintenance Suppliers and supports their selection and evaluation;
- Maintenance Cost Analysis: Budget Control by Analyzing Delays and Checking Through Data Acquisition, Respecting Maintenance Budget
- Development and updating of criteria, tools, methodologies and technical standards for maintenance in compliance with laws and regulations regarding safety, occupational hygiene and environmental protection
Degre: Mechanical, Electronic Engineering
Office - Autocad - Advanced Excel - Good level Powerpoint (Pyton appreciated)
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|