(COMPANY NAME), founded in Turin in 1895, has been owned by the (COMPANY NAME) family for four generations. As one of the world's most important coffee roasters, the Group reported in 2020 revenues of EUR 2.085 billion and now operates in more than 140 countries through its subsidiaries and distributors, with 70% of revenues generated abroad and a total of over 4,000 employees.
What you'll be doing
The candidate will join the R&D Department as an intern to support the Food Technologies Team, on a single-serve system innovation project.
Your activities will include:
* Brewing performance analysis
* Organoleptic profile analysis
* Mechanical performance analysis
* Monitoring the progress of the project
Who we're looking for (the "almost" perfect candidate):
* You'll be fluent in Italian with a good command of English - do you know any other languages?
* You'll probably have an international experience - language course or exchange programme? Way to go!
* You don't see problems, just solutions!
* Master's degree in Food Technology or Engineering is preferred
* You are a data-driven/creative person, with superior Excel/PowerPoint skills
* You're digitally minded and have a flexible approach
(And if you're a coffee lover.....that helps!)
In return we offer:
* Internship allowance
* Flexible and remote way of working
* A dynamic work experience in an international context and the chance to learn from the best
* Free Bistrot service
* Free coffee (of course!
We are looking for talented, recent graduates to join us at "Innovation Center", in Strada Settimo 410 Turin.
Being part of (COMPANY NAME) Group means sharing our pursuit for quality and excellence in everything we do. If you aspire to join a team where you can grow and develop your career, sharing in our company values, apply now!
* Our Talent Acquisition Team will assess your application and if you have what we're looking for, we'll contact you for an initial phone screen
* If successful, you'll be invited for a video interview using the Visiotalent platform
* If we like what we hear, you'll be invited to an interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team
* If you make it to the shortlist, you'll be interviewed by your future Manager
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|