Internship - CONTROLLED RETAIL PROJECTS (German Language)
Established in 1872, (COMPANY NAME) is among the world's leading tyre producers. It is the only pure consumer tyre company that includes car, motorbike, and bicycle tyres as well as associated services.
(COMPANY NAME) has a distinct positioning in high value tyres, characterised by an advanced technology with more than 2,700 homologations obtained, thanks to partnerships with the most prestigious car manufacturers in the world. In order to achieve the highest levels of performance, safety and containment of environmental impact, (COMPANY NAME) has always been strongly committed to research and development, in which it invested 6.1% of revenue from high-value products in 2019.
Involved in motorsport since 1907, (COMPANY NAME) has been the exclusive official tyre partner of the Formula 1™ World Championship since 2011 and has just renewed the agreement until 2023.
* Support to manager on the start up and development of new retail projects:
* Sustainability contents for the network
* Retail model management implementation
* Development on digital channels
* In store analytics dashboard
* Retail program development in new markets ( Austria )
* Driver value proposition deployment
* Follow up of existing projects:
* Shopping window and digital partnership
* Network development on focus markets ( DE - CH )
* Overall support on reporting related to Driver network : sell-out, commercial variances, POS, etc.
* Oriented to problem solving
* Pragmatic approach to job assigned
* Analytical approach to his task and accuracy in the execution
* Team working attitude
* Passionate of innovation and pro active
* Economical or Engineering degree (5 years)
* Very good knowledge of excel and power point programs
* Fluent in English
* Fluent in German ( optional but distinctive )
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|