As the tech firm that built the mobile world, with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark! When joining our team at (COMPANY NAME) you are empowered to learn, lead, and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team!
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for an Intern in PS Core and 5GC Engineering and there is a great opportunity to stay with (COMPANY NAME) after the internship period.
His/her tasks will be to analyze, prepare, implement, and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality, and capacity.
* Node product configuration / integration /testing for Packet Core and 5GC
* Implement E2E testing, working close to other Team/project members for the E2E Scenario
* Scripting & coding & tracing
* Post project activities
* Customer Service Request (CSR) handling process
To be successful in the role you must have/be
* Student or Graduate in Computer Science, IT, Telecommunication field
* Ideally, first professional experience
* Technical understanding of Cloud, Virtualization, and Virtual Machines internetworking
* Packet Core and 5GC network knowledge/understanding (system solutions and network setup)
* Capability on Cloud native technologies (microservices/containers/dockers/Kubernetes) would be a plus
* Knowledge of Linux system, scripting, Open stack
* Good knowledge of English
* Good communication and team working as well as intercultural skills
What we offer:
* Paid internship and flexible working environment,
* You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
* Direct collaboration with hardworking teams
* Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology
* Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
What´s in it for you?
Here at (COMPANY NAME), our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds - you will be redefining it! You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xx/xxxxxxx/xxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxxxxs
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration creates better business value, do you value a workplace where fact based decisions are important, our people are encouraged to speak up and inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At (COMPANY NAME), we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or (COMPANY NAME)'s Code of Business Ethics.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
|Posted on:||27 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|