About (COMPANY NAME):
We are (COMPANY NAME) and on a mission to redefine convenience retail. With our ten minute grocery deliveries we are disrupting the supermarket space, one of the biggest markets still in the hands of traditional players. We are a rapidly growing startup and are currently building an outstanding team with skilled members across all domains and backgrounds. We focus on building a diverse and inclusive company culture and aim to become a global leader in on-demand retail. Come join us on this journey.
We are looking for an Expansion Intern (f/m/d) for our Italian expansion team. Your primary responsibility is to support our launch team in opening up new warehouses across different cities in Italy.
* You will bring (COMPANY NAME) to new cities and neighborhoods across Italy
* You will implement the standard operating procedures across all new Warehouses
* You will support the rest of the Expansion team (e.g. Real Estate) if needed
* You will ensure that we have a highly motivated and excellent team in place for every new location
* You will find quick and creative solutions for all challenges that occur during the launch process
As a part of the fastest-growing startup in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory. We love seeing our crew blossom & growing with us! With a transparent company culture & stunning team spirit, (COMPANY NAME) ensures a dynamic & international environment welcome to anyone! Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you want to build something you are proud of and you believe in the vision, we want you in the (COMPANY NAME) fam!
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
* Completed or ongoing bachelor's/ Master's degree in economics, management engineering, econometrics or related fields
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and G Suite equivalent.
* Data driven approach
* A previous experience in a fast-paced environment or a startup is a plus
* Ability to learn fast and adapt your strategies and tactics to the dynamic world of super-fast delivery. Super-fast delivery means sometimes doing other things super-fast.
* A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing startups in Europe
* Act like an owner. We believe that's a great driving principle
* You have a hands-on mentality and are willing to get your hands dirty
* You have very good communication skills and are proficient in both written and spoken English and Italian, Spanish is a plus
|Posted on:||16 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|
|Languages:||English, Italian, Spanish|