YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world's leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000. Since June 2018, the Group is subject to the management and coordination of Compagnie Financičre Richemont S.A.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all "Powered by YNAP".
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 4 million high-spending customers generating around 1 billion visits worldwide. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Middle East, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world.
The Business Intelligence team is now seeking for a talented intern who will be enrolled Junior Project Coordinator and will be involved in the day by day activities and in the strategy related to the YNAP Business Intelligence global projects. S/he will report directly to the Head of Business Intelligence.
The successful candidate will be initially enrolled with a 6-month Internship contract with the possibility to transform it into an employee contract upon completion.
* Support in tracking and monitoring the status update of relevant cross-department projects
* Gather information and provide feedback to internal stakeholders;
* Contribute a reporting framework of status updates;
* Create a strong and factual relationship with Data Product Owners, Delivery teams and Business stakeholders.
* Fluent knowledge of Italian and English;
* Proven tracked aptitude in numerical and analytical skills;
* Readiness to problem solving;
* Basic knowledge of Relational Database and SQL Language, preferable;
* Basic knowledge of Analytics / OLAP Cube Development (Microsoft SSAS, MDX, DAX), preferable;
* Willingness to work on the creation of dashboard and reports;
* Good planning and organization skills.
We offer a 6-month Internship contract with the possibility to turn it at the end into an employee contract
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|