What will you take care of?
You will be welcomed in the Central Accounting Department of (COMPANY NAME) Italy, in its Milan headquarter, specifically working in the accounts receivable area.
In particular you will have the chance to:
ˇ Help shaping the future: you will operate in a dynamic team, where you will have the chance to experience the complexity of a multinational organization.
ˇ Experience cooperation: you will have the chance to experience the accountancy processes of a large multinational company, working in close cooperation with the team.
ˇ Take on responsibility: you will support in the accounts receivable registration, in particular taking care of agents accounts, the balance of the temporary accounts and FDR accruals.
ˇ Experience internationality: (COMPANY NAME) is a german-based company, thus you will have the chance to be part of international accountancy processes.
ˇ Conscientious coordination: you will also have the chance to conduct detective controls, checking the correct implementation of the processes.
What distinguishes you?
* Education: you have graduated in Economics with good results.
* Languages: you have good knowledge of English (minimum level B2).
* Experience and know-how: You have good knowledge of Excel and preferably SAP.
* Work style: you are methodic, respect due dates and reserved.
* Personality: you enjoy team-work and an informal environment.
Videos To Watch