FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
Global Resolution Specialist
We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our Future Talent Programme starting in September 2020 and become the next generation of engineers and leaders in our industry.
ABOUT FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
Future Talent Programme - leadership track is a two-year trainee programme to develop your leadership skills and give you broad business knowledge in an international environment. Being part of our Future Talent programme is an opportunity to explore and develop your potential as well as to contribute to (COMPANY NAME) development in a long-term perspective, building the organization of tomorrow. You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment. You will be recruited to a certain position with a permanent contract from day one. During your journey, you will follow a development plan that is specifically designed for you. It will include a combination of job-rotations into different organisations, international assignments, work in your own department as well as formal training and seminars. After that period, we believe you will be ready to cover the role you'd been hired for and give your contribution to the company.
More information about the Future Talent Programme is available at wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxxxt
JOIN OUR TEAM
The position is into the Global System Issue Analysis team within Services Quality & Technical Support works together with clusters and central organisations for the after sales support.
You will analyse customer issues and complaints to ensure right problem understanding and prioritisation to trigger product life cycle projects and continuous product improvement.
* Perform technical investigation to understand quality gaps and run/contribute root cause analysis
* Follow up/checks with selected suppliers of all the required activities
* Manage and negotiate major claims and prepare statistics and inputs to relevant quality forums
* Drive quality communication with market divisions for discussions of quality improvement activities and customer understandinG
* Support product developments projects
* Master's degree in Engineering field
* Good knowledge of statistical methods and tools
* Good knowledge of data visualization and data analysis
* Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
* Communicating skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
* Flexible, proactive approach to achieving team goals in a dynamic environment
* Excellent English command both written and spoken
Don't miss the chance to join our team!
If you want to make a difference within international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, submit your application in English online on our career site before 1st April 2020