(COMPANY NAME) G.& R. Fratelli is looking for motivated students / new graduates for a 6 months internship opportunity within the Global Sensory and Panels management Team, based in our Headquarter in Parma (Italy).
Starting your career in (COMPANY NAME) can give you the possibility to exploit your talent in a multicultural environment, professional teams and in a global company that will let you built new expertise. We are looking for you to bring our company always forward and to face the challenges of the next years. So are you ready to join (COMPANY NAME) and grow with us?
Sensory and Consumer science team is looking for an intern who will work in particular in sensory and analysis area for the implementation of a new sensory software.
* Support the management of Panels with internal experts and, in particular, the implementation of a new software for data collection and elaboration.
* Schedule trainings for Panels on how to use the software in according to the procedures and methodologies on products evaluation.
* Support data processing and release reports regarding sensory studies about italian and international products as pasta, sauces and bakery.
Who we are looking for
* 2nd year student of Master's degree OR new graduate in Food Technology (stream sensory analysis) or Statistics (stream sensory analysis)
* Study / work experience abroad will be considered a preferential feature
* English / Italian fluent
* Excellent academic degrees
* Problem solving skills
* Knowledge of Fizz/Eye Question softwares or similar sensory analysis softwares will be a plus
* Team working
* Internship salary, relocation bonus, company canteen
* Personal tutor
* An international and challenging work environment
* Location: Parma (Italy)
* Duration: 6 months
* Starting date: April