(COMPANY NAME) G.& R. Fratelli is looking for a student / graduate for an internship opportunity within the Group Controlling unit, based in our Headquarter in Parma.
The internship aims to train the intern on the key controlling capabilities and knowledge, giving deep insights into the work of a Controlling department.
In particular, the intern will have the opportunity to participate, together with the project team, to the Company new controlling model implementation for the Operations area.
* To develop a good knowledge and understanding of (COMPANY NAME) controlling model and processes.
* To focus on Supply Chain Controlling and Analysis of Production KPIs, Costs and Variances.
* To support the manager with regard to Continuous Improvement and Innovation projects.
* To learn and to contribute to the team's daily activities.
* Degree in Business Administration / Economics / Finance / Accounting
* Good MS Office skills (especially for Excel)
* Fluent English (the knowledge of Italian will be considered a plus)
* International study / work experience
* Good organizing skills and pro-activity
* Skilled communicator and team player
* A previous experience gained through relevant internship (ideally in the Finance & Administration department of a FMCG Company) will be preferred
Location: Parma (Italy)
Duration: 6 months
Expected starting date: March 2020
Benefits: Internship Salary & relocation bonus, Company Canteen