Generali is one of the largest global insurance and asset management providers. Established in 1831, it is present in 50 countries in the world, with a total premium income of more than EUR 69 billion in 2019. With more than 70,000 employees serving more than 61 million customers, the Group has a leading position in Europe and a growing presence in Asia and Latin America. Generali's ambition is to be the life-time partner to its customers, offering innovative and personalized solutions thanks to an unmatched distribution network.
The Investments, Asset & Wealth Management business unit aims at becoming the unique managerial entity of the Group Assicurazioni Generali operating in the area of investments, asset management and financial planning consultancy.
Chief Financial and Strategy Officer of Investment Assets & Wealth Management Business Unit is responsible for managing the financial actions of a company, including tracking cash flow and financial planning as well as analyzing the company's financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions and for defining the BU Strategy and support its implementation.
The ideal candidate will support the following activities:
* Monitor the performance of the different Companies belonging to BU perimeter from both a financial and a business perspective
* Perform ad-hoc analysis and prepare the supporting material for the Top Management
* Monitor performances towards targets and definition of actions to improve financial results
* Ensure the quality and consistency of all financial data
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* Excellent educational background, preferably in the fields of business management
* International experience
* High level of personal initiative, drive, motivation and commitment
* English mother tongue, Italian not strictly required
* Strong knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point)
* Multitasking approach, able to deal with multiple issues and multiple projects in parallel
* Self-starter, adaptable and able to prioritize
* Ability to meet strict deadlines
* Quick learner, proactive, and curious
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Contract Type: Internship <div class="jBlockRegion block_region
|Posted on:||05 Aug 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|