Distribution Analyst - Internship
For our offices in Legnano (MI) we are looking for a stage in Distribution team.
About the Role
The person will work with local and international distribution teams securing the Freight audit project implementation and execution. He/she will work closed to the transportation team supporting daily activities to guarantee transport planning for domestic/international flows. As support of the Distribution manager Italy&Iberia, the person will work with our distribution reporting system (power BI).
What You Will Do
Working together with the Distribution team members, he/she will take care of the following activities:
* Follow up of freight cost process for carriers already working in Freight audit;
* On boarding new carrier on Freight audit process;
* Daily TMS (Transport management system) tasks support;
* Distribution analysis tasks using Power BI system;
* With the Distribution manager, the person will work on the next European transport tender (tariff/offers review; calls/meetings with carriers);
* Daily interaction with other internal departments (Customer Service / Supply Service / WH) and external logistic providers;
Who You Are
* high interest for logistic and transportation
* bachelor/student in engineering (Logistic/transport), economics
* strong knowledge of Excel
* a good team player with analytical and organization skills
* critical and proactive approach
* Availability of vehicle. The company headquarters is in Legnano (MI) and is not served by public transport
What We Can Offer You
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and Caring Culture | Empowerment & Engaged People | Work with Impact and A Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together| Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Total Reward
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at (COMPANY NAME) is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Application End Date:
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|