(COMPANY NAME) Internship Program is a development path dedicated to both Bachelor and Master's students/graduated, which allows you to spend 6 months of as an active member in one of our teams.
After this experience, you will be able to relay complex information in a simple, clear and concise way to senior management. You will gain independence in performing the tasks assigned, setting priorities and achieving your goals. It includes also the opportunity to work on a project that could be the topic of your final dissertation.
The Internship Program may be just the first step of you career in (COMPANY NAME). In fact, it will allow you to be part of the selection process for our Discover Program
The ideal candidate is a highly proactive individual, with curiosity and excellent communication skills, interacting with various departments on a routine basis. A motivated self-starter who is excited to analyse data and identify areas for improvement with analytical and quantitative skills.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
* Retrieve and analyse data using Excel, Access, Service Now Platform and other data management systems
* Increase automation of local processes, back-office processes and identify future strategies to monitor to increase efficiency
* Prepare weekly and monthly reports to monitor the key KPIs of different IT areas
* Create ad hoc analysis based on specific business needs to support decision-making
* Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
* Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits
* Good English communications skills
* High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
* Strong communication with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
* Master's Degree graduate (Economics, Engineering, …)
* ITSM Fundamentals is a plus
* Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) and Certified Application Developer (CAD) are a plus
* Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio are must have
What Are You Waiting For? Let's Apply
|Posted on:||20 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|