Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) is a cross-country division of our Group which services the financial needs of small-medium enterprises, large corporates, multinationals, financial institutions, investors and commercial banking customers through corporate and transaction banking as well as structured finance, capital markets and investment products. CIB provides access to markets in Western, Eastern and Central Europe and accompanies customers internationally
Financing & Advisory (F&A) is a Product Line that provides customers financing and capital solutions tailored to their needs. With roughly 1,000 colleagues in 15 countries, F&A delivers a wide range of funding solutions ranging from plain vanilla lending to sophisticated structured finance and access to debt and equity capital markets. The services also include corporate finance advisory.
STEF Italy (Structured Trade & Export Finance) is responsible for the structuring and execution of all long-term Structured Export finance transactions with SACE cover for Italian exporting clients and borrowers across the globe. The Business Line is involved in the origination phase of the above mentioned transactions together with the relevant coverage units in CIB, commercial banking, Financial Institutions Group and International Networks and has interfaces to many related product lines, legal, compliance and risk departments.
What we expect from you:
* Strong analytical skills
* Good experience in the area of credit analysis and financial modelling
* Strong verbal and written reasoning skills
* Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc) as experienced user
* Ability to plan own workload and to work flexibly with uneven workflows and to strict deadlines without missing details
* high level of sensitivity to different cultures and backgrounds
* open and customer-focused mentality
* Teamwork oriented
What we offer to you:
You will be challenged with an unique development experience, working in a team oriented, dynamic and very international environment.
Area di Business
Support senior staff in originating, structuring and execution of complex export financing transactions as well as in the monitoring of portfolio transactions, in particular you shall:
* Draft pitch books and letters of interest
* Run pricing simulations for the preparation of structured offers
* Assess the historical financial performance and business plans of corporates
* Draft credit application documents for new transactions and portfolio reviews
* Data gathering and management for marketing and reporting purposes
|Posted on:||22 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|