You will have chance to experience and learn how to manage with:
- lending and Investment Strategies for all CEE Legal Entities;
- running projects related to:
* Sales model evolution,
* Customer acquisitions,
* Social Impact banking
- ad hoc analysis regading new volume and portfolio trand and tasks linked to the standard activities executed in the Department.
Following features are recommended:
* Fluent English,
* Strong skills in the use of excel, power point
* Good analitycal skills,
* attitude to work in Group.
A basic experience and knowledge, in the Retail area of:
* Individual Lending (mainly Consumer and mortgage products)
* Deposit and Investment Products (AUM & AUC)
* Transactional products (package offer vs pay per use account, pay now pay later cards, payroll, etc)
Area di Business
Our vision is to be "One Bank, One (COMPANY NAME)". We are a simple successful pan-European commercial bank with a fully plugged-in Corporate & Investment Banking, delivering our unique Western, Central and Eastern European network to our extensive client franchise. By focusing on banking that matters, we offer local and international expertise, providing unparalleled access to market leading products and services in 14 core markets through our European banking network.
To pursue the long-standing tradition of (COMPANY NAME) and reflect its European dimension, (COMPANY NAME) offers a grant to brilliant students for 6 months stage in CEE Retail and more specifically in the Business Development area
|Posted on:||22 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|