Internship - HQ financial planning and controlling Intern
Established in 1872, (COMPANY NAME) is among the world's leading tyre producers. It is the only pure consumer tyre company that includes car, motorbike, and bicycle tyres as well as associated services.
(COMPANY NAME) has a distinct positioning in high value tyres, characterised by an advanced technology with more than 2,700 homologations obtained, thanks to partnerships with the most prestigious car manufacturers in the world. In order to achieve the highest levels of performance, safety and containment of environmental impact, (COMPANY NAME) has always been strongly committed to research and development, in which it invested 6.1% of revenue from high-value products in 2019.
Involved in motorsport since 1907, (COMPANY NAME) has been the exclusive official tyre partner of the Formula 1™ World Championship since 2011 and has just renewed the agreement until 2023.
- Supporting the senior controller in the planning and control cycle for a few HQ entities: Flash and Actual Results, Rolling forecast
- Variance analysis and detection of the most suitable corrective actions
- Budgeting and strategic planning management, in coordination with the rest of planning and control team (including (COMPANY NAME) regional subsidiaries)
- Supporting the Planning and Control Management in the decision making process
* Master's Degree in Economics, Management Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics
* Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
* Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
* Good organizational and relational skills
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|