For our headquarters in Verona, we are looking for a goal-oriented Accounting Intern with a "make things happen" attitude. The candidate will work in the Financial Accounting team and will start a growth process that will lead to manage finance and accounting activities for the HQ. Accuracy, ability to meet deadlines and proactivity are key qualities for this role.
Who we are
* (COMPANY NAME) is Europe's leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience;
* We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP;
* New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 70 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission;
* Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland, as well as remote opportunities in many other countries.
What you will do
* You will assist the accounting team with local requirements, bank and account reconciliations;
* You will contribute to the month-end closing and balance sheet accounts reconciliation;
* You will take care of recording and posting A/P invoices;
* You will support the team on digital invoices flow and accounting projects.
Why you should join us now
* You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
* You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
* You can use a welfare bonus for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
* You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
* You have flexible working conditions;
* You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Exxxxx.xxm.
* You got Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics (or you are in the process to get it);
* You are fluent in Italian and your English knowledge is upper intermediate (B2) or even better;
* You are proficient with Office (especially with Excel);
* You have an unparalleled accuracy and integrity;
* You have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and balance priorities
|Posted on:||03 May 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|