* Prepare detailed financial models in Excel to illustrate management, base and downside cases and develop appropriate debt structures.
* Provide as necessary financial and commercial analysis of Leveraged Buyout targets for internal credit process.
* Assist in preparing and presenting Information Memorandums for transactions structured by (COMPANY NAME)
* Assist in preparing client presentations for general marketing activity and specific transactions.
* Provide as necessary research on market sectors and LBO targets.
* Preparation and execution of sell-side processes, e.g. company analysis, preparation of marketing documents, investor identification and approach, process structuring, due diligence coordination
* SPA (Sale and Purchase Agreement) negotiation support
* Advisory in buy-side processes, e.g. company analysis, valuation, financial analysis, due diligence coordination, SPA negotiation support
What we expect from you:
* Financial analysis
* PC skills (fully literate with Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
* Ability to logically analyze large amounts of information; capability to prioritize and to multi-task; ability to co-operate in international teams, willingness to share all information; pro-active thinking and initiative taking.
* Broad general knowledge of global economics
* Strong communication and command of English
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|