Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone- you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
Within the department Perfect Store & Pricing, you will be in charge of the following missions ...
* Support the Perfect Store & Pricing Supervisor and the entire team for 2021 objectives implementation
* Monitoring RSP trend Promo and No Promo per area, customers and categories
* Analyzing Trade Margin % and abs per area, customers and categories
* Monthly/Quarterly pricing reporting
* Support Sales Team in ad hoc analysis
* Fine tune Tools and reporting in collaboration with Sales
* Support Category planning team in analysis and reporting
* Support Perfect Store team category management projects.
You could be the ideal person we're looking for if...
* You have 4/5 years of higher education (business school, university or equivalent).
* Capability of navigating and managing numbers, tools and analysis
* You are comfortable using Excel
* Strong interpersonal skills
* You are fluent in Italian and you have a good command of English
What we offer you…
Our early careers offer a variety of challenging developmental experiences. You can expect a combination of stimulating projects, exposure to industry experts, on-the-job learning alongside experienced professionals, continuous development opportunities and much more.
It is also a chance to become part of (COMPANY NAME) talent pool of interns: A high majority of our junior opportunities are filled by our previous interns !
* Place of work: Milan (Italy)
* Beginning: March 2022
* Duration: 6 months
* Compensation: 1000EUR
* Advantages: Access to the company restaurant
Because, every day, we work in an international environment, the selection process will be in English. We are certified by Happy Trainees among Western European interns Do you want to know why? - Get to know us and apply!
No relocation support available.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At (COMPANY NAME) Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands-and mouths. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Intern (Fixed Term)
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||6 months|