Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry - a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Investments Holding S.p.A. guarantees a solid framework of services designed to support various asset management activities. Key elements include back office activities, organized to provide maximum efficiency; advanced reporting systems and sophisticated technological infrastructures. The company also acts as a holding company, retaining share capital in the boutiques and Generali Investments' companies.
The ideal candidate will be inserted in the Derivatives &Transaction Reporting team, within the A&WM Business Unit and will work on the following activities:
* Support the matching and confirmation of the Derivatives transactions executed by the Front Office with the evidence of the Broker or Global Clearer, and settlement of the cash flows
* Support the settlement of the cash flows related to the Derivatives positions.
* Booking in the position keeping system of the Derivatives positions conferred following the Clients' instructions
* Collateral Management for the OTC Derivatives positions
* Support the Monitoring of the triparty collateral activity for SFTR products
* Report to the Global Trade Repository and implementation of the risk mitigation techniques under Emir Regulation
* Report to the Global Trade Repository under SFTR regulation
* Master Degree in Engineering or Economics
* Italian and Fluent English mandatory
* Dynamic approach to situations, logic attitudes, flexibility and problem solving.
* Good communication and relational capabilities
* Self-organizational skills
* Good communication skills
* Critical thinking, problem solving, working under deadlines
Generali is proud to be an inclusive employer that considers applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, religion, political views, marital status or philosophy of life. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation or assistance we will support you during the selection process.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation or assistance, we will support you during the selection process.
* Contract Type: Internship <div class="jBlockRegion block_region
|Posted on:||11 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|