The candidate will be included in in the finance team of Grid Solutions, working closely with the Treasury Leader in order to learn and support all the activities related to: Operating working capital, Cashflow, Bank guarantee in particular.
He/She will have the opportunity to have a complete vision of all the activities managed within our finance team.
The candidate will report directly to the Treasury Leader for Grid Solutions SpA and will be responsible for the following activities:
* Reporting of financial information (OWC, Cashflow, ecc)
* Prepare and maintain account receivable overdue report
* Insure month end financial closing activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner
* Bank guarantee document management (ensure database is maintained and accurate)
* Project: ensure collections of customs bills for goods exported in 2xxx, xxxx, xxx7 & 2018
* Execute ad hoc requests
* No previous work experience required
* Mandatory good level of English language
* Ability to construct reports and perform financial tie-outs
* Strong sense of urgency, ability to meet tight deadlines without sacrificing accuracy
* Strong analytical skills
* Proficiency with office Microsoft package
* Good organizational skills with ability to handle multiple tasks
* Good communication skills
* Self-starter with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world's largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Locations: Italy; Noventa di Piave