Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner's lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking an European Financial Controlling Assistant who will report to the EMEA Financial Controlling Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan Offices.
How you will contribute
* Supporting the Forecast and budget process collaborating with other departments by collecting and providing information needed
* Supporting Finance during monthly closure and budget/forecasting process
* Supporting in preparing the monthly Business performance review vs HQ
* Analyzing retail stores performance (ranking, positioning, competitors…)
* Monitoring targets and commissions performance vs LY and Budget
Who you are
* Business school/ University degree (Economics/ Finance)
* Fluent in English (French is a plus)
* Organized, detail and result oriented, deadline driven
* Strong analytical and organizational skills
* Ability to work in team
* Excellent computer skills (Excel proficiency)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Job TypeStudent (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
OrganizationB.V. SERVIZI S.R.L