About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in in vitro diagnostics and offers a broad range of innovative instrument systems and tests for hospitals, reference labs, blood banks and clinics. Our products offer automation, convenience, cost-effectiveness and flexibility. (COMPANY NAME) has helped transform the practice of medical diagnosis from an art to a science, helping to create the modern diagnostics industry through the company's commitment to improving patient care and lowering overall costs.
Objectives and methods of carrying out the internship:
* Use of an electronic document management system (eDMS) in accordance with the GMP;
* Understanding of the principles of Change Control: impact assessment following the creation or updating of Quality Systems documents, training content and Product Related documents.
* Understanding the principals of the electronic learning management systems (LMS) and the interactions between the eDMS and LMS.
* Specific training on documentation and the principles governing Good Documentation Practices.
Remediation of restricted access sharepoint location
* Manage the program to transfer training material from restricted access sharepoint location to the validated eDMS system.
* Under direction of training author/subject matter expert assess training materials currently stored in the restricted access sharepoint location.
* Record and Track actions identified through the assessment e.g. updates, obsolescence, etc
* Transfer training content from the restricted access sharepoint location to the eDMS.
* Track DARIUS approval of training content.
* Work with LMS coordinator to address changes to LMS course and modules due to new or revised training.
Support program for Electronic signature and retention of records
* Support QS and Documentation center initiative to replace handwritten signature and paper-based records with validated electronic processes.
* Draft changes to assigned process documents, procedures, forms or templates.
* Support processing in DARIUS as requested.
Italy > Rome : Via Giorgio Ribotta 9
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
|Posted on:||21 Dec 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|