ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
This position is responsible for handling operational tasks of employee matters for the South Europe Cluster (Italy, Greece, Romani, Serbia). Additionally, supporting general HR processes as well as HR projects for the entire country group. In this role you will have your own area of responsibility in the day-to-day business, and you will have full visibility of all HR processes in a matrix organization.
If you are passionate about HR and looking for exciting challenges in a FMCG organization, then we'd like to hear from you!
(COMPANY NAME) Italy has been recently recognized for the sixteenth time as Best Workplace by Great Place to Work® and was also recognized as Best Workplace for Women!
* Participation in various HR projects like Employer Branding as well as own project assignments
* Playing an active role in conducting and preparing meetings and trainings
* Supporting various HR processes such as Onboarding, Offboarding and Training & Development of employees
* Cooperating with our EMEA Center of Expertise (Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards and Learning & Development) and MyHR Team
* Student / recent graduate with a focus on business administration/HR or similar
* Availability for 6 months internship (ideally from January 2022)
* Business fluent in Italian and English, further language skills are a plus
* Advanced MS Office skills
* Strong interest in people and customer orientation
* Structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
* Determined and detail-oriented
* Proactivity and team spirit oriented
* Strong analytical skills
* Allocates own time efficiently; handles multiple demands and competing priorities
* Creative mind-set
* You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.
Together, we are creating a better future - for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|